Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A much needed Hi-DOF Photography Update

Here are a few photos I have shot recently. I have been very busy with school, so I have not had the chance to take many photos recently. I will soon though as I embark on a 3-4 day trip to Yosemite with the megacool photo group Shoot The Planet. I can hardly wait! It will be GLORIOUS!

These are pictures I shot while hanging out at home with my cat's Bob(black one) and Jeff(black and white one):







This is a picture I shot while visiting my brother at his school, Loyola Marymount University. I thought it was strange to see this car in the parking lot at a school where students pay $20,000 per semester:



These are pictures I shot for my photography class portrait assignment in which I am going to portray six different profiles or identities of people. So far I have a Rocker, a DJ, a Longboarder, and a Hippy Pot Head. This is my model for my "Photographer" profile:






No comments: